We are looking for a talented Marketplace Manager who will work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer, playing a key role in expanding the market presence of our high-quality electronic accessories for smartphones and tablets across major e-commerce marketplaces.
- A driven professional, a go-getter, and have a competitive and positive attitude.
- Experienced in marketing, data analysis, and e-commerce management with a successful work history.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team of driven professionals with different backgrounds and expertise.
The incumbent will help grow the company's presence based on an integrated marketing approach to maximize conversions for traffic on related platforms, as well as directing external traffic to those platforms for further expansion and growth.
Marketplace Manager - e-commerce is tasked with providing support to the Chief Marketing Officer in the area of e-commerce The incumbent will use all applicable knowledge and experience to regularly review and analyze the company’s performance in assigned online marketplaces, provide key solutions to enhance the integrated consumer marketing strategies of the company in order to maintain and gain market share for all product categories. The incumbent is also tasked with consistent evaluation of success of those strategies approved by the company as well as ongoing cost-benefit analysis. The incumbent should be familiar with the dynamics of e-commerce, especially pertaining to Amazon USA, as well as knowledge of social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and other elements of successful retail and brand marketing in the online marketplaces. The incumbent will provide regular updates to the Chief Marketing Officer on brand performance on related platform(s) as well as performance of each product line, his/her evaluation on the success or shortcomings of ongoing plans, and suggestions on future adjustments needed to achieve the overall company goal. The incumbent is familiar with principals of marketing, market research, data analysis, critical thinking/decision making, and multitasking. He/she is well spoken and is capable of performing efficiently both independently and as part of a high-functioning team of professionals.
- $50K+ base salary, plus attractive performance based commission (Exceptional base salary and commission depends greatly on the combination of education and experience)
- Vacation, sick leave, and full medical benefits
- Stock options available based on superior performance as evaluated by the company
To apply for this position click here.