We are looking for a talented Customer Service Specialist who will work directly with the Customer Service Supervisor and the Operations Manager, playing a key role in facilitating after-sales support to Alpatronix customers.
Note: This is not the type of customer service position at a call center. You will be working at the company headquarters, a few doors down from the company CEO and other C-level executives of the company, so there are ample growth opportunities and visibility in this position. If you are looking for a job where the bare minimum is sufficient, this is not your ideal position. We are a very customer-oriented company and gaining customer satisfaction is our first and foremost concern. Technical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot is a must, and good communications skills are key to success. Only the most motivated, personable, and professional candidates should apply. The position is full-time and includes medical benefits after satisfactory completion of a 90-day probationary period.
- A driven professional, a go-getter, and have a competitive and positive attitude
- Experienced in customer service, troubleshooting, planning, organizing, and multitasking
- Are familiar with Microsoft office (emphasis on Word and Excel), and are able to work with telephone and computer
- Have a positive attitude, motivation, high energy, dedication, and willingness to learn
- Have excellent, polite, and friendly verbal and written communication skills, with good knowledge of internet commerce and social media
- Able to gather, organize, and analyze customer service data for a variety of different purposes
- Able to work with various departments and levels in a fast-moving, fast-growing company
Customer Service Specialist is in charge of providing after-sales customer support and engage in customer correspondence as needed. This includes assisting and troubleshooting customers with product questions, exchanges, and returns, and processing those inquiries through the company customer service system. It also involves managing customer feedback and product reviews and making attempts to gain the customer's satisfaction through all possible company procedures.
The Customer Service Specialist will be:
- Operating under the supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, and in close relationship with the Sales, Marketing, and Warehouse Departments.
- Respond to all customer product reviews and store feedback for the company.
- Answer all customer calls and emails and provide customer support by
- Answering customers' specific questions regarding operation and function of any products sold.
- Assisting customers with product returns, exchanges, refunds, warranty service, and other RMA inquiries.
- Actively seeking out unhappy customers and attempting to gain their satisfaction.
- Gathering and maintaining data on all customer behavior according to procedures set by the Marketing Department and reporting any abnormality to related entities within the company.
- Following up with related authorities in the company to make sure that the problems are fixed and the customer service environment is problem free.
- $11 - $12 per hour
- Vacation, sick leave, and full medical benefits
To apply for this position click here.